Help Jessi get an eBike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CampVica

Hi,
I am raising money for my leg amputated partner, who would love to be able to cycle more regularly as well as go on longer bicycle holidays in the future.
She's on a rather low wage and it will take her a couple of years before she can finance this on her own, so I thought I'd help out myself but also reach out to the cycle community.

Jessi is altruistic, caring and the most generous person I have ever met. She has a way with people that just opens doors, no matter who you are or what your background is, she brings joy to people wherever she goes. I am so fortunate to share my life with her.

Some years ago, before I met her, Jessi was in a work-related accident. She was working overtime at a shoe company with a high degree of pressure from the management. Due to very unfortunate events she accidentally got her foot stuck in a machine meant for compressing waste products. If it wasn't for a janitor close by who heard her, and managed to pull her out, she would not be around today.

If you can, I would be ever grateful if you would want to help out www.gofundme.com/f/ebike-for-jessi
And of course, if you find this thread unsuitable for these forums, I apologise in advance.

With kindness
Viktor

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
A note from the mods.

We have allowed the above post but we have no way of verifying it. If you decide to contribute it is your own choice.

If you don't wish to contribute then feel free to ignore the thread. Please don't use it as an excuse to make rude posts.

Thanks.

OP
OP
C

CampVica

Thanks for your comment Phil and taking responsibility to counter possible scams! I see how this might stir up some unhelpful emotions, which was not my intention at all with this fundraiser. If anyone does feel offended please do get in touch and I will delete this post.

I can guarantee that my intentions are true here, the bike is not intended for myself as I am completely healthy and doing great on my own normal road bike.

At the end of the day, hope you're all doing well despite the lockdown. Ride safely /V

Top Bottom