HELP l have been given two bikes l zero about

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
W

woodbutchmaster

Veteran
The crack n dale looks good.
The other is a source for spare parts ^_^
Great minds think alike. I know they look as though they've been stored in a hedge somewhere but in fact they were in a barn (damp and filthy) for several years and l think t C -n-D is worth the effort of a good clean and a few new bits and pieces. It is my size so thats a fair start.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Great minds think alike. I know they look as though they've been stored in a hedge somewhere but in fact they were in a barn (damp and filthy) for several years and l think t C -n-D is worth the effort of a good clean and a few new bits and pieces. It is my size so thats a fair start.
Even better it will keep you occupied and give you some fun for a while.

Drago

Legendary Member
The Cannondale is worth the effort and expense of getting running. Itll likely make a decent bicycle.

The other think needs burying in an unmarked grave.

OP
OP
W

woodbutchmaster

Veteran
Even better it will keep you occupied and give you some fun for a while.
I'm look at it and thinking that it will make a nice change from looking after four dogs (only two are mine) and three horses (all of them belong to us) plus grass cutting horse pasture and harrowing same 10 hectares . So l'm not short of stuff to do^_^

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I'm look at it and thinking that it will make a nice change from looking after four dogs (only two are mine) and three horses (all of them belong to us) plus grass cutting horse pasture and harrowing same 10 hectares . So l'm not short of stuff to do^_^
A pack of dogs look after themselves if you feed them enough and give them enough to do, horses are animals I just cannot understand I thought all work for those funny animals was subcontracted out to a keen 14 year old in exchange for riding the horse every so often. Do the horses not eat the pasture themselves, if not get some sheep. Then we come full circle, if your dogs are anything like mine, then the harrowing will be completed in no time. In short - at least clean and lubricate the bike by Monday please. :smile:

OP
OP
W

woodbutchmaster

Veteran
The dogs certainly look after themselves to a point. The problem is that they are all hunting dogs, Braque français and they are quite likely to do a spot of freelance work if they get bored.
Haha yes you obviously don't get horses. These belong to my partner, she is a professional rider and consultant in all things horsey so the thought of some teenager hopping onto one would not go down well. Yes naturally the horses eat the grass but it has to be kept in good condition hence the cutting and harrowing . Added to that l have never tried to put a saddle on a sheep but l guess it could be done . One of course my feet would touch the ground but l suppose l could run with the animal.
Anyway the bike is secure and l will be giving it some attention this weekend ....don't fret!

Top Bottom