Help locating panniers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Old timer

Über Member
These are a pair of old panniers( maybe 20 or so years old. I had been looking for them since we moved and today found them in a corner of the garage under rubbish and had an oil spill on one. The one on the link is the better one. I`ve searched around but can`t find anything as nice and as natty as these. I can`t remember what I paid and where I got them(maybe Evans when I bought the bike they were for. They are a perfect size for the small front carrier on my MTB. Size is approx 9" wide x 11" high x 5" deep(inc front pocket.)

Any idea where I can buy a pair similar and as good a make and design?

http://www.pbase.com...ilvers/panniers

Thanks

Dave

Oh that's a shame. I've a pair of similiar vintage Pakit panniers and handlebar bag, slightly different design. No way of rescuing them?

There's quite a lot on the market, this page shows a few makes but none the same as the Pakits.

OP
OP
Old timer

Old timer

Über Member
Oh that's a shame. I've a pair of similiar vintage Pakit panniers and handlebar bag, slightly different design. No way of rescuing them?

There's quite a lot on the market, this page shows a few makes but none the same as the Pakits.

I scrubbed the bad one up tonight and then hosed it down so we shall see when it dries but they are unique for sure. After running the hose on them (zipped up) there was just a small amount of water inside (and we are talking really hosing them) I just like the size and the material plus the way the sprung loaded foot adjust to any rack and the handles clip together.

Top Bottom