Help me choose a new car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mustang1

Guru
I currently have a mountain car and a road car. I think I'm now in the market for an aero car but I also need to use it on gravel. Is there such a thing as an aero gravel car? I would use my mountain car for that but feel it uses too much power when I want to drive on a normal road.

I also want one with one of those fancy electronic gears. Currently my car has 1p speeds and I have to change the gears with one of those antiquated cable and pulley systems. I would really like to try an e-gear.

I'm also not sure if I should go for steel or carbon. I heard steel is more compliant but who knows. And I want to stick with full suspension. My mountain car has this and it's really comfortable. I cannot imagine driving a car without any suspension.

And what's the rage these days... Have people gone off the wider tyres are faster bandwagon.

Power steering would be good but not essential. Budget? Uhm as friendly as possible I suppose.

Thanks for any input,
All the best, Mustang. Oh! A Mustang! The perfect gravel aero full sus powerful car. Answered me own question Ha!!!

I'd cut down on the alcohol before thinking about a new car :rolleyes:

I currently have a mountain car and a road car. I think I'm now in the market for an aero car but I also need to use it on gravel. Is there such a thing as an aero gravel car? I would use my mountain car for that but feel it uses too much power when I want to drive on a normal road.

I also want one with one of those fancy electronic gears. Currently my car has 1p speeds and I have to change the gears with one of those antiquated cable and pulley systems. I would really like to try an e-gear.

I'm also not sure if I should go for steel or carbon. I heard steel is more compliant but who knows. And I want to stick with full suspension. My mountain car has this and it's really comfortable. I cannot imagine driving a car

Thanks for any input,
All the best, Mustang. Oh! A Mustang! The perfect gravel aero full sus powerful car. Answered me own question Ha!!!
See what you can get for the magic carpet p/x and take it from there.

stephec

Legendary Member
Get a silver one.

matiz

Guru
I think what you need is a Daewoo Matiz fitted with mud and snow tyres and go faster stripes.

Excellent choice I managed to take mine up several mountains across fields and it went particularly well across Weston super mare beach I drew the line at the go faster stripes though.

Top Bottom