Help me choose new bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

billy1561

BB wrecker
As above, i've a budget of roughly £1500 to play with. My preference was a cube agree gtc pro but can't get one for love nor money so i guess i have to re - evaluate. My only stipulation is a carbon frame and if i was to be picky a more relaxed geometry but that's not essential.
Many thanks :hello:

musa

Über Member
:dry: ive been blinded by Bianchi bikes lately i want to get one in the summer but im sure others in the forum will give you more defined options

musa

Über Member
I've been looking new bikes myself but decided to see this summer out on the carrea, use it over the winter and buy something better next time.
These are a couple of bikes I've seen in the lbs.

oh right what you got in your wishlist? my wallet is empty im cautious on the accessories section

Steampig

oh right what you got in your wishlist? my wallet is empty im cautious on the accessories section
Well because i decided on buying the carrea instead of something around the 1k mark i reckon i could probably go to around 2k next summer.
Ill have a proper look round then but i did like the look of the cube agree, never know they might actually be back in stock by then :thumbsup:
Theres far to many machines to choose from out there!!!

musa

Über Member
Well because i decided on buying the carrea instead of something around the 1k mark i reckon i could probably go to around 2k next summer.
Ill have a proper look round then but i did like the look of the cube agree, never know they might actually be back in stock by then :thumbsup:
Theres far to many machines to choose from out there!!!

the choice is endless

OP
OP
B

billy1561

BB wrecker
I may look at Treks but unsure of Tiagra :blink:

Top Bottom