Help needed for unique cycling charity

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Charlotte's Tandems lends tandem and tag-along bikes for free, to people with disabilities or a additional needs, all over the UK.

We need new Helpers in or near Edinburgh and in London. The Helper's role involves arranging for the Borrowers to come and collect our bikes from you, receiving them back over at the end of the hire and checking over the bikes between hires. Storage isn't for long, if you play it right. I hope you can help, so that we can continue to lend out our bikes in these areas.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Full details about our charity can be found at CharlottesTandems.co.uk or on our social media.

C R

Guru
Charlotte's Tandems lends tandem and tag-along bikes for free, to people with disabilities or a additional needs, all over the UK.

We need new Helpers in or near Edinburgh and in London. The Helper's role involves arranging for the Borrowers to come and collect our bikes from you, receiving them back over at the end of the hire and checking over the bikes between hires. Storage isn't for long, if you play it right. I hope you can help, so that we can continue to lend out our bikes in these areas.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Full details about our charity can be found at CharlottesTandems.co.uk or on our social media.

Friends of ours have had one of these tandems to go out with their autistic son, he absolutely loves it. If anyone can help it is really worthwhile.

Top Bottom