Help needed getting a (childs) bike from Stockport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm about half an hour away from Stockport but not sure when I'd be able to do it as the wife has the car all week for work...

[QUOTE 2065634, member: 45"]Thanks all. No firm offer yet so if anyone else reads this and is able to help please let me know.[/quote]
Sorry - OH has confirmed he is not going south for a while, but if it came to it (and you are totally stuck) I may be able to wrangle the car and pick it up if you can meet the fuel costs - car does 40mpg so not too bad down side is the cost of diesel! I don't work, and only have 1 commitment a week...

[QUOTE 2065691, member: 45"]Thanks. I'll wait and see whether anyone else happens to be going in the right direction first.[/quote]

depends on timing and how long the person will hold it for you, but I know we are driving past on the 6th October to mother in laws birthday in Failsworth and may well be going that way on Sunday if we win a certain ebay auction for a bike rack which needs collections from yorkshire...

Night Train

Maker of Things
I can pick it up for you if you pm me the details.
I may well be organising a drive down to Birmingham soon depending on how soon you want it.

However I can at least pick it up for you Monday onwards and then we can organise the rest of it, courier or delivery, without the seller being involved further.

[QUOTE 2065691, member: 45"]Thanks. I'll wait and see whether anyone else happens to be going in the right direction first.[/quote]

I'm now over in Manchester this afternoon. If you can arrange anything by then, I can help. We have to be there for 4pm and would be less than 2 junctions away from Stockport... PM me if you are interested.

What size is it? Providing it isn't for a 5 year old or something, couldn't we get one of the small...er members to ride it for you? :laugh:

Good news......

Daddy has bought you a bike for your Birthday

Bad news......

It is in Stockport, here is a one way rail ticket and a map / route to cycle back!

Look upon it as an opportunity to build the child's character and experience.

Top Bottom