Help needed on selling my road bike.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Any more information Deano?
Condition?
Groupset?
Wheels?
etc
etc
For people to help you price it more information is always good.

OP
OP
D

DeanoKilks

Perfect Functionality. Few scratches on frame work.
Maxxis Columbiere tyres (700x25c)
Aluminium Frame
Shimano Brakes (3x8)
50cm frame

DK, can you avoid scattering your desire to sell your bike across the forum and stick it all in one post in Classifieds please?

OP
OP
D

DeanoKilks

I don't understand what you mean? I was told to do it in this form and style so that I have as much advice as I need for when I sell it in the selling forum

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Dean, if you're flogging something then more info is good, so pictures, detailed description of all parts(or a link to the online spec) and an indication of wear and tear and miles done. Have a read of some of the other classifieds ads to get a feel for it.

Pricing is trickier as it can be quite disheartening the size of the gap between what you think it's worth and what people will even consider. Even with brand new unused items I've never lost less than 20% and somewhere between 30-50% is normal. This is also based on current prices, doesn't matter if something cost me £50, if it's available on sale now at £30 then the £30 is the price I have to work from.

OP
OP
D

DeanoKilks

Thank you macb the bike who I got off of my cousin originally was brought by him at around 600

Top Bottom