Help needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bingobangobongo

Hi all, hope everyone is enjoying there bank holiday weekend. Can anyone give me any advice on this bike? Is it worthless? It seems to have a back pedal break and 3 gears think it's from 80s? Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210830-114227_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210830-114227_Chrome.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 9

Cycleops

Legendary Member
It's what is called a 'beach cruiser'. Very popular in The States but not in Europe or UK. Where are you?
Not much value in any of those places but should provide reliable local transport if it's in serviceable condition.

:welcome: to the forum

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
If from 80s, it may well be from the few years where Raleigh USA was split from Raleigh Europe. Not worthless but I don't think it's a collector's item worth much either. If it fits you and the gears have been kept greased or oiled and adjusted correctly, it'll be comfortable but not fast. Very much a beach cruiser.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
That’s a stock photo likely from a catalogue given its small size and clean white background. Does the person you are buying the bike from have any actual photos of the bike they are selling? Don’t buy any bike that doesn’t have any actual photos in the sellers listing.

Top Bottom