Help picking first cycle road shoes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
ASC1951 said:
And what do you do when the shop has gone, because people expected them to provide a free fitting service but bought everything from box shifters?

Many of the internet sales are from bike stores, it may not be my local store. But still a bike store.

Meirion658

BG Elite

After trying so many pairs on I bought a pair of the above found them to be the best for fit for me. used them now over the past 12 months ad have been fantastic. Well worth the £60 I paid for them as the shop made mistake in selling them to me at the same price as the sport!!!!:sad:

Meirion658 said:
After trying so many pairs on I bought a pair of the above found them to be the best for fit for me. used them now over the past 12 months ad have been fantastic. Well worth the £60 I paid for them as the shop made mistake in selling them to me at the same price as the sport!!!!;)

LOL.

They don't call me lucky for nothing....in fact they don't call me lucky at all.

That means I will be paying full price.:biggrin:

Hoping to get finished early from work this week to go and get them from my local shop.

mossy

If you are near a Decathlon its always good to visit.I got a pair of £70 shoes for £35 but they are excellent and I would have paid £70 .
Worth a try.

Beardie

This may be a bit late, but I bought a pair of Exustar Stelvios and am quite happy with them. Amazing that it was only three years ago that someone made the obvious step of putting SPD soles on a proper leather cycling shoe, but there you go. Oh, and you'll get change out of £80, too.

Top Bottom