help please!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mindo

hi all this maybe a silly question but i was given a bike by a good freind of mine the other day he said it is a kona i have looked at them all on the net and havent found one matching yet it has no stickers/graphics either to identify it any ideas how i could tell please ?

vickster

Legendary Member
No serial number sticker with manufacturer name underneath by the pedal cranks?

Post a picture on here, someone will know what it is (if not a supermarket special)

OP
OP
M

mindo

No serial number sticker with manufacturer name underneath by the pedal cranks?

Post a picture on here, someone will know what it is (if not a supermarket special)

hi just looked there is a serial number typed it into the net it brings nothing up i have a pic of bike i will post it in a second thanks

Use 'Use Full Editor'.

Beneath the text box and beneath'Topic Poll' is 'Attachments'. Hit 'Browse', find your image, hit 'attach file' and then (if I remember correctly) 'add to post'

That should do it. But if it doesn't .... what colour is your bike? What forks does it have, and are there any other identifiable parts on it?

the serial number won't bring anything up on the internet as it is a unique number to the bike, however each manufacturer uses a different letter or different letters to help identify the bike, a bit like car VIN numbers

OP
OP
M

mindo

kona2.JPG kona2.JPG

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Looks very much like my old Kikapu Deluxe. If it's got Hayes Sole brakes i would advise you to start looking around for some replacements.

OP
OP
M

mindo

Looks very much like my old Kikapu Deluxe. If it's got Hayes Sole brakes i would advise you to start looking around for some replacements.

hi had a look at the kikapu it hsnt got the distinct shape on the front of the frame struggling to find a bike like it

Top Bottom