Help - Vittoria Zaffiro Clincher Tyre

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
A

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Tyres arrived today. They have a better PSI range than the ones that cam with the bike (100 - 140psi) and seem a little more solid. I will be test riding them tomorrow so will let you know how they hold up.

Rebel Ian

I had Zaffiros on my Bianchi when it arrived. 1500 miles without a p*ncture. I run them always at 120psi. Changed to Conti Gatorskins and was staggered at how much easier they roll than the Zaffiros. Added over 1mph to my usual average.

However....got two p*nctures in a week on the Gatorskins but I'm happy to trade better rolling resistance for having to change the odd tube which in truth doesn't take long anyway.

OP
OP
A

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
I had Zaffiros on my Bianchi when it arrived. 1500 miles without a p*ncture. I run them always at 120psi. Changed to Conti Gatorskins and was staggered at how much easier they roll than the Zaffiros. Added over 1mph to my usual average.

However....got two p*nctures in a week on the Gatorskins but I'm happy to trade better rolling resistance for having to change the odd tube which in truth doesn't take long anyway.

Cheers for that. I will wait until I "need" new tyres and then see the difference. The the moment I can only compare them to MTB road tyres and the unbranded ones that came with the bike. (They were supposed to be Kenda be were not)

Top Bottom