Help..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lates88

Any1 tell me if the indigo verso 5 is good start for hybrid? Many thanks.

Frame: Alloy 6061 frame with tear drop down tube
Forks: 700C sports trekking Suntour NEX4110 suspension forks
Headset & BB set: Steel, oversized and full ball bearing with cap and Shimano cartridge BB set
Handlebar & Stem: Alloy low rise 620mm with 25mm rise and 6 degree bend & alloy adjustable stem with 110mm extension
Grips: Dual density two colour comfort grips 125mm/ 125mm
Brakes: Shimano hydraullic disc brakes, 160mm Shimano rotors, Shimano 3 finger alloy levers
Gears: 27 speed Shimano Deore gears with Shimano Deore shifters
Chain set & Pedals: Shimano Deore chainset with 48/36/26T chain rings and 170mm alloy cranks. 9/16" alloy pedals with non-slip rubber inserts
Chain cover : Circular guard
Wheels: Alloy 700C double wall rims with 36 spokes, 38mm wide semi slick tyres with puncture protection belt. Shimano Deore hubs with quick release skewers.
Saddle & Post: Italian made Selle Royal premium gel sports hybrid saddle and alloy 27.2mm x 350mm layback post with micro adjust fitting
Extras: 31.8mm seat clamp, bell, under lacquered decals
Colour: Gloss white

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
I have never heard of Indigo Bikes before so had to look them up. Looks like they are quite a new brand.

The spec looks quite good to me and I'd expect it to be a decent bike. Obviously, I couldn't say what it'll be like to live with long term.

The price shown on their website is a penny shy of £600 so it's up against some strong competitors in the £500 to £600 price range.

Top Bottom