Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Little yellow Brompton

A dark destroyer of biscuits!
LYB, is this difficult to understand? if it is I will try and put it another way.

Can somebody please point me to PROOF! of an incident where a person actually died, or was more seriously injured through wearing a helmet.

Also thank you for that link, it was put up earlier in the post, I was however hoping for something cycling related. Seeing as this is a cycling forum.
It was a "cycling" helmet, it occurred immediately after cycling and whilst the victim was in close proximity to a bike, and the bike had been used to get to the scene. I'm not quite sure how more "cycling related" you could want, however I'm sure that you will salami cut to define someone falling off their bike as not "cycling related" as they are no longer cycling?

martint235

Dog on a bike
It was a "cycling" helmet, it occurred immediately after cycling and whilst the victim was in close proximity to a bike, and the bike had been used to get to the scene. I'm not quite sure how more "cycling related" you could want, however I'm sure that you will salami cut to define someone falling off their bike as not "cycling related" as they are no longer cycling?
LYB Completely OT but it looks like you've got your MyCyclingLog username wrong in your sig. It is case sensitive.

Little yellow Brompton

Sorry LYB but that bit seems to be missing from the link you gave me.
True, but then you only subsequently asked for cycling to be included once you had been provided with what you had originally asked for. It's fun watching you wriggle, trying to both get the result you desire whilst pretending you have no prior agenda. It's lucky you weren't trying for a hat trick of attempting to do that without anyone noticing.

martint235

Dog on a bike
As I understand it the red line is where you should be, the end of the green box is where you are. You don't have an orange line but if you look in my sig, I do. I think that is where I was this time last year.

Little yellow Brompton

As I understand it the red line is where you should be, the end of the green box is where you are. You don't have an orange line but if you look in my sig, I do. I think that is where I was this time last year.
Red? Orange? Green? I have a red/green sight colour definicancy . I see a colour I call "yellowish" and a thin dark line that I might call "red" if i had a reference that I knew was red.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Red? Orange? Green? I have a red/green sight colour definicancy . I see a colour I call "yellowish" and a thin dark line that I might call "red" if i had a reference that I knew was red.
Sorry didn't know. The end of the colour you're seeing as yellowish represents what you've done and the line is where you should be.

StuartG

slower but further
There's a complete lack of evidence that helmets protect against serious head injury.
Plenty of evidence Ben, just none that is conclusive as to whether it makes a significant difference to a cyclist's safety on the road.

Little yellow Brompton

Sorry didn't know. The end of the colour you're seeing as yellowish represents what you've done and the line is where you should be.
No problem, no reason why you should, thanks for the help and may a thousand years of same coloured buttons be inflicted on web peeps that use close arty farty colour and thin lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom