Here we go again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bongofury66

[size="-1"]Hi all

Always cycled for pleasure and escapism. Cannot imagine how many miles....wish there had been forums like this in those days. Not cycled much for a few years following. 2 MI's and 2 TIA's and a CABG ..lol... and so on.....and now slowly getting back into it. Loving the simplicity of a lightweight single speed road bike........no real hills around here although used to do the Trough of Bowland routes in better days......but plenty of coastal blustery winds.....happy days.... and happy to buddy with anyone who wants to chat. Don't drive...........cycling is and always has been the best.........

Confusion will be my epitaph as we walk this cracked and broken path, if we make it we can all sit back and laugh, but tomorrow I fear we will be crying. (King Crimson)

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way..... (Pink Floyd)

....not miserable...just realistic ...Ha Ha

Tim :hello:[/size]

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Hi Tim, love the profile pic
wave.gif

OP
OP
bongofury66

bongofury66

Henry would just blink and think why would I want to run? However if he sees a sheep he can move like the wind. I like Labs..rarely ever met a nasty one.

OP
OP
bongofury66

bongofury66

Sadly, that does not seem to work for humans at times. Had a quick look at your pic (if you don't mind).........your Lab looks adoreable.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Like Henry, she's a true pal. Got me through some really dark days. She's currently asleep with her head under the armchair. No idea what that's about, but she does it a lot.

OP
OP
bongofury66

bongofury66

Well Jo, you know where you are with bicycles and doggies.....they tend not to let you down except your bike always knows to get a puncture when it is cold, dark and raining and a dog always knows exactly when to have a rare household accident ie when you have had a particularly bad day at work. You get unconditional love from both however.
Like Henry, she's a true pal. Got me through some really dark days. She's currently asleep with her head under the armchair. No idea what that's about, but she does it a lot.

Top Bottom