Here's me from Midlothian

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aberal

Guru
Seems like a friendly old forum - looking forward to getting to know people here. Currently riding a Cannondale R600 and Cannondale ST 2000 which I'm looking to amalgamate into one all singing all dancing cyclo-crossy roady toury country laney kind of bike, but not holding out hope of finding such a thing. My only claim to fame is a world tour ride of Australia from Brisbane to Adelaide via Tasmania and a tootle around Perth - a 6 month experience I'd happily revisit tomorrow. :laugh:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
:welcome:Hello and welcome!

Looks like you may be new to CycleChat, but definitely not new to cycling :smile:. That's some tour you describe!

There are quite a few CC members from central Scotland, we meet up every so often and go cycling together. In case you haven't come across the CC Ecosse threads and fancy joining us, have a look in the "CC and informal rides" section of the forum. We might not be entirely sane, but so far I haven't met an unfriendly CCer yet :biggrin:.

T

OP
OP
aberal

aberal

Guru
Thanks for that. I've had a look at the CC Ecosse threads as suggested. I'll keep and eye and that and will join you one of these days.

Alan

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
aberal said:
Thanks for that. I've had a look at the CC Ecosse threads as suggested. I'll keep and eye and that and will join you one of these days.

Alan

Aye, come along for the mince pies...

Hallo and welcome, by the way... ;)

bauldbairn

Sorry! Another very late :biggrin: to the CC forum.

I'll wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as I missed your initial post. :biggrin: - :biggrin:

Top Bottom