Hero music for pothole repair!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Like many of the "throw it in a hole" mixtures, they seem to have forgotten about rolling it. Around here the potholes are less comfortable to ride than the original broken surface as they throw it in and don't level it at all.

The backing music was funny though :smile:

Like many of the "throw it in a hole" mixtures, they seem to have forgotten about rolling it. Around here the potholes are less comfortable to ride than the original broken surface as they throw it in and don't level it at all.

The backing music was funny though :smile:

I call potholes that stick up further than they went down anti-potholes. And they're a nightmare.

This stuff looks interesting, what worries me is the manufacterer is suggesting that "vehicles" can do the compacting. It would be nicer if they used a wacker plate or a good heavy roller on it at first... how well will a bike do the compacting if its the first one along?

How well will this cope with thousands of cars?

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Aaaaah, so pot holes is all to do with drugs now.
wacko.gif

turnout

Of course drugs are trafficked but the clip says the material "can be trafficked immediately"!
Never heard of that before. It's like when I deal heroin on my bike, I'm pedalling and peddling.

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Of course drugs are trafficked but the clip says the material "can be trafficked immediately"!
Never heard of that before. It's like when I deal heroin on my bike, I'm pedalling and peddling.

ronnie_corbett.jpg

Just a bit of whizz to blow away the cobwebs

Top Bottom