herringbone flooring

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
As BB says above setting out is key, the first plank you fit dictates where all the rest sit.
25% waste does sound excessive.
Is your flooring Quick Step vinyl click planks? if so it's one of the better products that Howdens sell.
Their kitchens & internal/external doors are very mediocre at best.

Similar. Has a soft rubber inner and smaller click together tabs. I think my Howdens kitchen is great but got it in sale with additional 30% off. Not worth top whack. Their appliances are very good, again got the trade discount on those. A few friends have bought Wren kitchens and they’ve paid a lot more for materials and labour.

newts

Veteran
Similar. Has a soft rubber inner and smaller click together tabs. I think my Howdens kitchen is great but got it in sale with additional 30% off. Not worth top whack. Their appliances are very good, again got the trade discount on those. A few friends have bought Wren kitchens and they’ve paid a lot more for materials and labour.

Wren kitchens are the new 'mfi' with a hefty price tag added🙄

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
Wren kitchens are the new 'mfi' with a hefty price tag added🙄

Apparently it’s not a set price so if they get things in the wrong place they will rectify it but you’re paying for it. Maybe they could do things wrong on purpose to get more money out of you. Heard bad things about them.

Top Bottom