He's At It Again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

figbat

Slippery scientist
Nick Freeman must be wanting more self-publicity…

… and here you are doing his job for him.

“The number of accidents involving cyclists and pedestrians is increasing exponentially – which is why there is an urgent need to legislate to ensure cyclists obey the speed limit"
Unquote

No source mentioned - or actual number - funny that

Still - not sure he actually knows what the word "exponentially" means - although he might do and just be using it because a lot of people don;t??

Drago

Legendary Member
Ah, the one the Mail describe as "commonly known ans Mr Loophole", even though they're the only ones that call him that, and that he has yet to present any evidence of an above average success rate of anything beyond extracting money from stupid people.

Ah, the one the Mail describe as "commonly known ans Mr Loophole", even though they're the only ones that call him that, and that he has yet to present any evidence of an above average success rate of anything beyond extracting money from stupid people.

Yup
Its like "Some people are saying" - being "me and a few people I know are saying becuase I raised the idea"
and "everyone is saying" meaning "everyone I spoke to in the office"

and, as some of my family say "it's all over Facebook" - OK OK OK - change Facebook to whatever platform owned by a "massive internation business that is trendy among the relevant social group" that is relevant
(CC if you want!!!)

Top Bottom