He's been !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crankarm

Guru
Who?

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I must admit to seeing some presents under the tree and some knobbly looking stockings before going to bed:whistle:

However all is quiet in this house..... We agreed terms before they went to bed about acceptable times to disturb anyone else, it's a pity Mr Summerdays forgot to switch off the alarm, but it's ok, somehow his body knew today was a day to ignore it so he's still sleeping :rolleyes:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Knobbly stockings? Not sure if that conjures up an image of Xmas or Nora Battie
Pete
Santa ? hes a man and he will do as his told round here
upload_2014-12-25_6-35-45.jpeg

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I normally wake everyone up at silly o clock because I always have since I was a kid but I'm leaving them as long as possible this year ^_^

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Well I found out the youngest opened his stocking at 4 am, but managed to not wake the rest of us..... However we are waiting on opening the main ones a little later!

Ganymede

Veteran
I must admit to seeing some presents under the tree and some knobbly looking stockings before going to bed:whistle:

However all is quiet in this house..... We agreed terms before they went to bed about acceptable times to disturb anyone else, it's a pity Mr Summerdays forgot to switch off the alarm, but it's ok, somehow his body knew today was a day to ignore it so he's still sleeping :rolleyes:
Same with Mr G, I went down and got the turkey on, took him up a cuppa and whispered "stay asleep if you like!" A contented grunt... I've been downstairs since, sorting the crockery, which although it's a chore is somehow filling me with a pleasant sense of anticipation of the feast and all the people who are coming to enjoy it.

MERRY MERRY MERRY!!!

Ganymede

Veteran
We saw Santa's sleigh on its way to foreign parts at 5-20 last night. Someone said it was a space station but they were fibbing

Pete
At my grandsons' house:

*space station goes by*

Youngest (5) * runs indoors waving arms*: IT's TRUE!!!!! HE'S REEEEEEAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL! *does mad dance, goes bonkers*
Eldest (7) *one foot indoors, one on patio* Yeah, cool, listen, my programme's on...

BLESS THEM!!!

Saluki

World class procrastinator
At my grandsons' house:

*space station goes by*

Youngest (5) * runs indoors waving arms*: IT's TRUE!!!!! HE'S REEEEEEAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL! *does mad dance, goes bonkers*
Eldest (7) *one foot indoors, one on patio* Yeah, cool, listen, my programme's on...

BLESS THEM!!!
Is not space station. Is Santa.:snowball:
Space station takes Christmas off. Everyone knows that.

Top Bottom