Hey, im new here

AndyCarolan

Do you smell fudge?
Location
Norwich
Hi guys,

Just a quick Hellooooo from me

My wife suggested that I come and join in the fun (she is Helly79 here)

Ive recently started cycling with Helen and for short distances on my own during the week :laugh:
 

Helly79

New Member
Location
Norwich
hello and welcome to the forum now i have to be on my best behavior :laugh:
 
OP
AndyCarolan

AndyCarolan

Do you smell fudge?
Location
Norwich
Helly79 said:
hello and welcome to the forum now i have to be on my best behavior :laugh:
Me being around doesnt stop you being naughty anywhere else, so why should it be different here :biggrin: ROFL
 
OP
AndyCarolan

AndyCarolan

Do you smell fudge?
Location
Norwich
Dayvo said:
Hello Andy and welcome to CC! :laugh:

Don't get too many husband and wife forumers, so it could be dangerous fun!

Any relation to Lance Carolan from Brentwood?
Thanks for the welcome :smile:

dangerous fun! - isnt that the best kind? :biggrin:

I dont think we have any Lances in our family... Helen have you misplaced a Lance? :smile:
 

Norm

Guest
AndyCarolan said:
Me being around doesnt stop you being naughty anywhere else, so why should it be different here :smile: ROFL
Following up on Dayvo's comment, I'm not sure how to respond to that without earning myself a slap or a ban. :laugh: :biggrin:

Greetings, Andy, welcome and I hope you like Helly's new tyres. :smile:
 
OP
AndyCarolan

AndyCarolan

Do you smell fudge?
Location
Norwich
Norm said:
Following up on Dayvo's comment, I'm not sure how to respond to that without earning myself a slap or a ban. :laugh: :biggrin:

Greetings, Andy, welcome and I hope you like Helly's new tyres. :smile:
ROFL! I normally choose the slap :smile:

I love Helly's new tyres... was a bit annoying on saturday when she kept coasting past me. So I ordered myself a pair. I rarely go off-road anyway, so it makes more sense :smile:
 

Norm

Guest
Oh, pants, that's two people gonna be riding my ass if they turn crap. :laugh: They're ok on relatively dry off-road sessions but they are a bit slippery when wet.

The tyres, that is, I have no idea about Helly.
scared.gif


snigger.gif
 
OP
AndyCarolan

AndyCarolan

Do you smell fudge?
Location
Norwich
Norm said:
Oh, pants, that's two people gonna be riding my ass if they turn crap. :biggrin: They're ok on relatively dry off-road sessions but they are a bit slippery when wet.

The tyres, that is, I have no idea about Helly.
scared.gif


snigger.gif
ROFL! I think the plan will be to put the knobblies back on for the late autumn/winter months and the rest of the year to avoid sharp high-speed turns when the road is wet :smile:

As for Helly, I really couldnt possibly comment :laugh:
 

bauldbairn

New Member
Location
Falkirk
AndyCarolan said:
Hi guys,

Just a quick Hellooooo from me

My wife suggested that I come and join in the fun (she is Helly79 here)

Ive recently started cycling with Helen and for short distances on my own during the week :blush:
Hello and Welcome to the CC forums. :laugh:
 
Top Bottom