Heyy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
JDM

JDM

Regular
Oh yes ! Then it gets to a point where one bike is not enough,you want one for every occasion.......i'm up to three !!!!
Oh cool, One of the reasons i want to lose weight is also because i really like mountain biking. Im not sure how you call it, riding in woods at high speeds and jumping from hills and so. I really like this sport and i hope i could do it in the future. Im not sure how much a bike that can do this cost but i really wanna do it so i would invest money into it :biggrin:

Yesterday i got a new Scott 60. I dont know if Scott is as good as Trek but i like it so far. But the saddle is hurting my butt a bit.. I dont know if its just temporary.

Col5632

Guru
Oh cool, One of the reasons i want to lose weight is also because i really like mountain biking. Im not sure how you call it, riding in woods at high speeds and jumping from hills and so. I really like this sport and i hope i could do it in the future. Im not sure how much a bike that can do this cost but i really wanna do it so i would invest money into it :biggrin:

Yesterday i got a new Scott 60. I dont know if Scott is as good as Trek but i like it so far. But the saddle is hurting my butt a bit.. I dont know if its just temporary.

Butt pain will go away the more you go on the bike, so just go out and ride :thumbsup:

Top Bottom