HGV driver CPC training online...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
A friend of mine says he teaching himself to fly a helicopter using You Tube videos. He says they're basic and easy to fly and when he's ready he's going to apply to take a test,then 'when' he passes he'll be a qualified helicopter pilot.:rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 26715

A friend of mine says he teaching himself to fly a helicopter using You Tube videos. He says they're basic and easy to fly and when he's ready he's going to apply to take a test,then 'when' he passes he'll be a qualified helicopter pilot.:rolleyes:
Tell him to go to Nevada, you don't need license to fly one there

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
I used to enjoy driving when I did it, not sure that I would now, I just used to hate the way you were treated by agencies
Yeh; been there and done that. It's all a game - can't be too eager or they will give you all the crap jobs that no-one else wants; can't refuse too much or they stop calling you! I'm fortunate in that I have a small pension which means I just need some pocket money, so have no intention of getting messed about. Problem is, I don't want full time work and end up working 60+ hours per week. Half that would be fine, so agency it will need to be unless someone wants weekend coverage or similar. Last time I did agency I ended up refusing to work for several companies, mainly the ones who book you in advance then cancel at the last minute (according to the agency, that is - but take anything they tell you with a large pinch of salt). Will see how it works out, but for the time being I will stick around my local part time janitorial job and hope that things improve. Might try to work around the two in the new year....

D

Deleted member 26715

Last time I did agency I ended up refusing to work for several companies, mainly the ones who book you in advance then cancel at the last minute (according to the agency, that is - but take anything they tell you with a large pinch of salt).
At one time it was my only work for a few months, I had work from 3 agencies, but you used to get a weeks work from one, advise the other two you weren't available only for the first to cancel you after two days which was their plan all along.

Top Bottom