Hi all, from Toronto

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Orville

While I have been lurking a while, I recently joined CC as it seems to be a great mixture of riders and personalities.

I have been a life long cyclist but have been sidelined for a few years due to a crash and related medical issues. I am however, back. :smile: I currently ride a vintage Bianchi, a cross bike, a Lynskey R230 and a Specialized Epic MTB. Sadly my Venge sacrificed itself in the crash. During the winter, I will either be relegated to the turbo trainer in the garage or a spin bike in the basement.

My parents are from Glasgow and Chelmsford so I have an affinity to the UK. I also worked for a disgraced Lord and publisher of the Daily Telegraph which was great while it lasted. It allowed me to do a lot of cycling in the UK, primarily Cambridge, Southhampton, Lowestoft and Nottingham areas.

I look forward to continued great reading and discussion.

Cheers!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hello. Welcome to the forum :welcome:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hello.
Toronto... one of my fave cities to visit. Love the place.

mustang1

Guru
Hey a fellow Torontoer! Cool! Wait, I'm not from Toronto at all but it is one of my favourite cities. I have friends and family there and stay not far from Toronto university when I visit. Happy ramblings on CC and welcome aboard!

Hey bud, welcome, my middle daughter lives in TO, and I grew up in St Kitts over the lake there. Great cycling around S Ont, make sure to visit Domestique Café in Dundas too. Do you ever visit the second hand bike store on Spadina ? some good finds in there if you are lucky. Cheers.

OP
OP
Orville

Orville

Hey bud, welcome, my middle daughter lives in TO, and I grew up in St Kitts over the lake there. Great cycling around S Ont, make sure to visit Domestique Café in Dundas too. Do you ever visit the second hand bike store on Spadina ? some good finds in there if you are lucky. Cheers.
St. Kitts and Nevis are beautiful. Love the islands. Most of my riding is in the Dundas valley up through Burlington, Oakville and Milton. I frequent the Domestique in season, especially if doing repeats on Sydenham Road.

Top Bottom