Hi all

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pdh

Regular
Hi all , just joined.
At 6'2 & 17 stone aged 46 recently given up playing rugby looking at getting into riding on cycle paths and maybe light trails for fitness and to shed some of this puppy fat.Willing to spend up to a thousand on a bike

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Pdh

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
It just so happens that I have a Carrera Vengeance MTB for sale at £999.99 delivered. PM me your details and I`ll send it on. is paypal ok?

Seriously though, welcome to the forum and good luck with the bike search :hello:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hello. Welcome to the forum. As for a bike and or what bike, I think most would say go to your LBS. Tell them what you want the bike for, and try a few before you commit yourself. Good luck on your hunt.:welcome:

OP
OP
pdh

pdh

Regular
Thanks for the welcome people
LBS=local bike shop I'm guessing.......the hunt starts tomorrow! !!!!!

Hyslop

Veteran
Hello:welcome:.Youll be one of those big lads with the big a***s that kept getting in my way then?:okay:.Cycling has had a bit of a shock of late,there are all these ex rugby players who will keep buying bikes and are starting to enjoy themselves!-hordes of Brian Moores on bikes!The clothing range must surely be in production.In the meantime have fun,enjoy yourself!

Top Bottom