Hi all

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peter_liver

I've just been diagnosed with diabetes so I'm going to sort myself out so I think a bike is the exercise for me. Iv searched the net for advice. so I'm off to the Warrington shop tomorrow to look at both the old and new T3s ???..peddles . shoes
Padded shorts. Helmet. Gloves
Tool kit. £££££££££
I hope I get the right bike & kit ;).

Ern1e

Über Member
Hi and welcome if you are heading for your LBS ( local bike shop) they should be able to help you out on the bike and kit, I think you may find that this cycling job can get expensive due to one wanting nice shinny new bits for the bike and you lol. Oh just being nosey are you type 2 diabetic ?

OP
OP
peter_liver

peter_liver

I'm thinking this bike lark is going to be expensive .I'm off to decathlon in the morning to look at the T3 but me thinks the extra shiny bits on the T5 might force my hand :cycle: ..and yes type 2 :wacko:.

OP
OP
peter_liver

peter_liver

Got it Saturday and all the clobber . went out and only done 10 Miles and literally made myself sick xx(. Love the bike tho. Great value :thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_20150523_134201239.jpg
    IMG_20150523_134201239.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 19
OP
OP
peter_liver

peter_liver

I only had the t3 for 3 days and took it back and exchanged it for the t520 as you can see in my avatar... The t3 was to big and the last in stock but I liked the colour and bought it ( stupid I found out the hard way ):ohmy:.
I took I back Wednesday and even though I had used it twice they exchanged it no probs.
The t520 fits perfect, their was a large selection of frame sizes and the team at Decathlon were very helpful .
I've rode 70 miles the last couple of nights and love the bike. I think I'll keep this for at least a few years now before a up grade. But watch this space :laugh::laugh:

I've just been diagnosed with diabetes so I'm going to sort myself out so I think a bike is the exercise for me. Iv searched the net for advice. so I'm off to the Warrington shop tomorrow to look at both the old and new T3s ???..peddles . shoes
Padded shorts. Helmet. Gloves
Tool kit. £££££££££
I hope I get the right bike & kit ;).
Welcome to CC Peter,

Top Bottom