Hi all

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi🖐
I'm 42.
I am not very good at writing about myself, but I think I'll manage a few words. I am located in Loughborough, originally from Poland. I'm cycling mostly on roads, all roads. I'm using the bike on daily basis for work and shopping, short relaxing trips over weekends, and also doing some long-distance touring during my holidays.
I come to the forum to share and learn.
Sadly, my bike was stolen lately, but about that, I'll write in a different thread.
That would be it for now. Cheers

:welcome:, and sorry to hear of the theft. Hope you get it back, or some new wheels!

Hi🖐
I'm 42.
I am not very good at writing about myself, but I think I'll manage a few words. I am located in Loughborough, originally from Poland. I'm cycling mostly on roads, all roads. I'm using the bike on daily basis for work and shopping, short relaxing trips over weekends, and also doing some long-distance touring during my holidays.
I come to the forum to share and learn.
Sadly, my bike was stolen lately, but about that, I'll write in a different thread.
That would be it for now. Cheers

My first bike as a middle aged adult when I wanted to take up cycling again was stolen within 24 hrs of purchase. I did one ride from Decathlon to my place. It was one sad day to start on a new journey.

You are not alone my friend. Hope you get hold of new bike and ride again. Welcome to the forum. The forum has got a lot of experienced and technically inclined members who are ready to share.

OP
OP
PolnischeTorpedo
Thank You guys . Im on the cool down now . Will wait a bit for results of police work but in my heart I know Brainy is gone for good. This was my second loss to the thieves. Sometimes I think we lost our right to own . Soon will be on the search for a new bike to help me getting by.

Top Bottom