Hi - Chris from Bradford & Question ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BikingChris

Hi,

Ive just joined, havng been a part of many climbing forums in the past, this is my first biking one,

Into road and MTB do instruction in both, have done some Audaxing, and am very active in using what time I have to help get others into cycling.

Happy to help when can and will post when can contribute.

On another note, does anyone happen to know why I cant post to the 'classifides - sales' part of the forums yet please (cant find an explaination anywhere) ?

Best wishes, Chris.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
hi chris , you need to have a few postings under your belt before doing an ads , so get posting

colly

Re member eR
Chris,

I expect to be organising a ride out for forumers in the coming weeks so keep an eye on the 'Informal Rides' section.
Probably from somewhere like Roundhay or Lawnswood but I'll make my mind up nearer the time.

You will be most welcome if you fancy coming along. Nothing frantic but a nice route and probably somewhere to grab a cake or three.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Chris,

I expect to be organising a ride out for forumers in the coming weeks so keep an eye on the 'Informal Rides' section.
Probably from somewhere like Roundhay or Lawnswood but I'll make my mind up nearer the time.

You will be most welcome if you fancy coming along. Nothing frantic but a nice route and probably somewhere to grab a cake or three.

Colly - if it turns out to be February, the weekend of 18/19 Feb would be good for me. Poss. Sat 11th. There's the Evans Ride It! event in Leeds on the 25 (MTB) and 26 (Road) and a couple of us may be going on that.

OP
OP
BikingChris

BikingChris

Oh, Hi Paul, where abouts you mind me asking ?

Do you go to any of the Bradford Cycling Forum meetings ?

Chris.

OP
OP
BikingChris

BikingChris

Yes Ogden and rides inbetween me and Hebden Bridge many a fav,

Also done quite a few rides around Bingley, Nab Woods, Baildon Moor etc,

The Bradford Cycle Forum is open to anyone and if you are interested in meeting more like minded people and want to find out and have a say on whats going on cycling in bradford then itw worth getting to one of the meetings, see: http://cyclebradford.org.uk/

Cheers, Chris

Yes Ogden and rides inbetween me and Hebden Bridge many a fav,

In that case definitely keep your eyes on the 'Informal Rides' forum: the ever-sociable ColinJ (tall, slim, well-groomed - in his avatar :secret:) is a prolific organiser of excellent runs from Hebden Bridge. Look forward to meeting you later this year.

Top Bottom