Hi - Chris from Bradford & Question ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Oh, Im in Oxenhope by the way.
Hi Chris, from over the hill in Hebden Bridge. :hello:

You have at least one other CycleChat member in Oxenhope - Goodspeed. He came on a few CC forum rides but I don't think he comes on here much these days since he found a riding partner in Oxenhope. That's him at the front in the picture below ...

steep-push-from-bottomley-pennine-bridleway-mary-towneley-loop.jpg

In that case definitely keep your eyes on the 'Informal Rides' forum: the ever-sociable ColinJ (tall, slim, well-groomed - in his avatar :secret:) is a prolific organiser of excellent runs from Hebden Bridge. Look forward to meeting you later this year.
What STASS is politely trying to say is that my avatar picture is rather out of date! Since it was taken 4 or 5 years ago, I have piled on the weight and am now a fat bugger. The rides he refers to are my desperate attempts to burn some of the blubber off again! If you can put up with our slow, chatty pace, come on join us on some of them! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
BikingChris

BikingChris

Nice one chaps, cheers, Ill take you up on that some time, will keep an eye out..

Thats the stuff, nice pic..

Oh and by the way, considering how much I eat I dread to think what weight Id be if I wasnt constantly cycling ?!?

Top Bottom