Hi Everyone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ThunderWarrior21

Hello Everyone,
My name is Alessandro, I’m from Italy, I’m leaving since 2014 and I would like to be part of this community as love cycling as I imagine you do too. I’m interested in particular how to fix my bike by myself, introduce myself on the world of the cycling nutrition and competition.
Many thanks
Have a wonderful evening:-)

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Ciao Alessandro, welcome to Cycle Chat! :welcome:

OP
OP
ThunderWarrior21

ThunderWarrior21

Ciao Alessandro, welcome to Cycle Chat! :welcome:
Hi Pat,
I’m looking for a post, if there is one, to change the rear wheel because I’m having probs with the spokes, everyday I have to change one and I’m a bit bored at the moment. Do you have any suggestion? Many thanks :-)

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Hi Pat,
I’m looking for a post, if there is one, to change the rear wheel because I’m having probs with the spokes, everyday I have to change one and I’m a bit bored at the moment. Do you have any suggestion? Many thanks :-)
Post a new thread in the bike mechanic section, with the make and model of your bike, and a picture if possible.
You will get lots of suggestions about what wheel to buy, and how to change it.
YouTube also has lots of videos about changing bike wheels, indexing gears, repairing spokes.
If you want to know why your spokes keep breaking, read the scientific explanation here.
Warning: it's an intense read ^_^
Basically, your spokes keep breaking because the wheel is badly built.
Link for the mechanics section here.

Top Bottom