Hi fellow cyclists

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by KWF, 11 Feb 2019.

1. KWF

KWF Member

Hi everyone, just joined the forum and ready to be enlightened by the wealth of knowledge by all.
    Currently planning a month long ride along the Rhine from Source to Sea.

Cheers Ken

2. Threevok

Threevok Four Sprung Pork Technik

Hello and :welcome:

3. Paulus

Paulus Started young, and still going.

:welcome:to the forum

4. Welcome Ken :smile:
    Tell us more about where you live, what you ride, how you ride! Do you cycle tour often?

5. OP
    OP
    KWF

KWF Member

Hi fellow cyclists. I have been a little busy getting ready for my first long distance tour, following the Rhine from source to the sea. After a lot of thinking i decided to use a gravel bike instead of touring bike. In preparation i have done a few day trips to sort out any issues.
    I am lucky to have a forrest just outside our back door, Perth Western Australia, so when not on the gravel bike it is usually the mountain or road bike.
    I really appreciate all the great advice in the threads and have taken onboard a number of suggestions.

Well on 3rd of June i will land in Zurich and will either ride up to Andermatt or catch the train. Any suggestion would be most welcome. From there for the next 30 days it's no fixed address!!!

Cheers

upload_2019-5-21_20-10-7.png

DCBassman and Threevok like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice