Hi Folks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Hello and Welcome to the silly place.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Which group are your mates with?
Some with Y Ddraig, others with Manarafan, one or two in Ulfstahm (not totally sure of the old spellings here). I used to hang out with a couple of the lot from Amounderness (Blackpool), a few refugees from the lot from Goole who's name I have totally forgotten but they are not longer around,or at least I don't think they are. Know a whole bunch from Tamesvik and a cousin in Y Lagg.

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
Some with Y Ddraig, others with Manarafan, one or two in Ulfstahm (not totally sure of the old spellings here). I used to hang out with a couple of the lot from Amounderness (Blackpool), a few refugees from the lot from Goole who's name I have totally forgotten but they are not longer around,or at least I don't think they are. Know a whole bunch from Tamesvik and a cousin in Y Lagg.
Yep I know a few of them. I'm in a newish group made up from refugees of Hwicce. Get to most of the big shows most years. If you get to any of the shows next year, you can't miss me. Big Bloke with a beard :laugh: (and a balck shield)

Saluki

Yep I know a few of them. I'm in a newish group made up from refugees of Hwicce. Get to most of the big shows most years. If you get to any of the shows next year, you can't miss me. Big Bloke with a beard :laugh: (and a balck shield)
Nah! I left about 8 years ago when it was all getting a bit Health and safety ish. Oh no, must pull your blows to a shield as you might hurt the paintwork :ohmy::ohmy:. I am married to an ex Vike 'tester' who helped with writing the dreaded spear test! Truly unlikely to ever see me at a show, I really don't want to bump into my ex-pillock.
Is it true that you now have to pass a veg peeling test in the living history? One of Ulfstham told me when I bumped into him in ASDA.

Hwicce? Was that Chris Abrams lot?

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
Nah! I left about 8 years ago when it was all getting a bit Health and safety ish. Oh no, must pull your blows to a shield as you might hurt the paintwork :ohmy::ohmy:. I am married to an ex Vike 'tester' who helped with writing the dreaded spear test! Truly unlikely to ever see me at a show, I really don't want to bump into my ex-pillock.
Is it true that you now have to pass a veg peeling test in the living history? One of Ulfstham told me when I bumped into him in ASDA.

Hwicce? Was that Chris Abrams lot?

Yes... there is now a camp test... un effing believable.
Chris Abrams is alive and well and literally half the man he used to be. He is our beloved leader in Swartbord (Black Shields).

Saluki

Yes... there is now a camp test... un effing believable.
Chris Abrams is alive and well and literally half the man he used to be. He is our beloved leader in Swartbord (Black Shields).
Excellent, we always liked Chris, very decent sort of chap.

A camp test? My other half is sniggering. He wants to know how camp you have to be?
We remember the days of at least one hospital trip per event. Oh the good old days :laugh:

Top Bottom