Hi Folks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BurningLegs

Veteran
Hi Connor, thanks for coming over 🙂

We have a community of three teams who race in Zwift Racing League here. You’re a B Cat rider, aren’t you? Do you have a preference for a race starting at 6:15 or 7:45 in the evening?

@mjd1988 and @bridgy are the captains of our two B Cat teams. Guys, I’ve been chatting with Connor on FB messenger for a couple of days and he’s keen to race in ZRL...

OP
OP
CMaguire

CMaguire

Hi Connor, thanks for coming over 🙂

We have a community of three teams who race in Zwift Racing League here. You’re a B Cat rider, aren’t you? Do you have a preference for a race starting at 6:15 or 7:45 in the evening?

@mjd1988 and @bridgy are the captains of our two B Cat teams. Guys, I’ve been chatting with Connor on FB messenger for a couple of days and he’s keen to race in ZRL...

OP
OP
CMaguire

CMaguire

OP
OP
CMaguire

CMaguire

I live near Letterkenny, so in the east (read not the pretty part) but the beauty is I'm only 30 mins from stunning scenery if I head north, west or south west.

GlamorganGuy

Cool I was born in Bridgend, tidy part of the world! I cycled round a beautiful lake in Donegal some years ago but forget what it was called. Stunning scenery though.

Top Bottom