Hi from a Birmingham Audaxer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
:welcome: - I rode LEL as well, although I'm in Dewsbury.

Have a look at the Audax thread for others.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Done a few, but wouldn't call myself an Audaxer.

Sunrise/Snowdrop about three times. Hope to do it again in 2018.
Kidderminster Killer once. When I was fitter and stronger.
One from Tamworth, to help a friend bag his first century ride.

NickNick

I'm from south Birmingham too, haven't done any Audaxs yet, but I'm getting my mileage up to regular 30-40mile rides and thinking about taking the plunge and having a go at an Audax or maybe or club ride. Have been looking into the Cannon Hill cycling club and might give it a gander when I've built up a bit more confidence.

OP
OP
S

SR John

Regular
I'm from south Birmingham too, haven't done any Audaxs yet, but I'm getting my mileage up to regular 30-40mile rides and thinking about taking the plunge and having a go at an Audax or maybe or club ride. Have been looking into the Cannon Hill cycling club and might give it a gander when I've built up a bit more confidence.
I might have a look at them. I went out with Beacon RCC recently and may join, but I'm not committed yet...

John

NickNick

I might have a look at them. I went out with Beacon RCC recently and may join, but I'm not committed yet...

John

I'll have also have a look into Beacon RCC, haven't come across them yet.

With regards to the Snowdrop/Sunrise Audax @BrumJim that could be a really nice idea.

AlanW

Guru
We meet outside the Black Horse in Northfield, 9am Sunday morning for a 09:15 departure. Usually three rides will be leaving, and once a month a newcomers run. And on the odd occasion a "Beacon Burst", which is a non stop 50 miler at a decent pace

Beacon RCC

NickNick

We meet outside the Black Horse in Northfield, 9am Sunday morning for a 09:15 departure. Usually three rides will be leaving, and once a month a newcomers run. And on the odd occasion a "Beacon Burst", which is a non stop 50 miler at a decent pace

Beacon RCC

That sounds good, can get to Northfield pretty easily, will have a read through the website and hopefully come along when this next run of jobs down south are out of the way.

Top Bottom