Hi from a newbie in Reading

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Marky-boy

Hi guys and gals, found this site by googling cycle chat rooms, been a secret roadie for years but finally purchased my new pride and joy in January. Currently doing a daily commute of 18 then a sunday morning run of 25-45 miles so i have the bug !!
First upgrades were clippy pedals and shoes as well as a computer, next on the shopping list is a gel saddle. Just want to say hello and looking forward to speaking to anyone on here, top site !!

Peteaud

Veteran
:welcome:

Paul.G.

Just a bloke on a bike!
Hi and welcome
Im also in Reading, Sonning Common. If your looking for some great cycling head out towards Henley, Marlow and christmas Common. Sunday mornings are best and plenty of cyclists out and about.

Dan_h

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. I am also in Reading (Caversham to be exact), perhaps we should arrange a Reading cycle chat Sunday ride sometime. I ride out to the Fox and Hounds at Christmas Common occaisionally, could be a destination perhaps?

Dan.

Paul.G.

Just a bloke on a bike!
Great idea, Im up for it.
Depending on work I try to get a couple of quick evenning rides in on a tuesday and thursday after work which normally take me on a nice hilly loop over towards Ipsden and back then try and get a nice long-ish ride on a sunday. Sometimes windsor park and back or as I said in my post, up around the Christmas common.

Top Bottom