Hi from an Abingdon UK newbie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrissieG

I have a dumb question – I have 2 new wheels to fit. Is there a correct roll direction and if so, how can I tell? Or does it not matter. Haven't started the fit yet as I'm scared of doing it wrong!

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
You'll get more answers if you post the question elsewhere, but I think if it matters, there will be an arrow marked on it somewhere.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I have a dumb question – I have 2 new wheels to fit. Is there a correct roll direction and if so, how can I tell? Or does it not matter. Haven't started the fit yet as I'm scared of doing it wrong!
If worried Stuart in Pedal Power or the lovely chaps in Behind Bars will check all is well.
Abingdon Freewheeling are a really friendly bunch to make contact with as well for help and advice.
Many tyres are directional and there should be an arow to indicate which direction. However generally it’s not the end of the world if a tyre is the wrong way around...

Oxford Dave

Lots of good roads to explore around Abingdon, hoping to make it that far myself before too long - still sticking to the Witney side of the A420 at the moment!

Top Bottom