Hi From Bournemouth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ramses

Hi just thought I'd say a quick hello, as I've just signed up.

I am based in Bournemouth, Dorset, UK.

I should be working, but I'm not! Wishing I was out on my bike enjoying the sun!

I have recently completed a 66 Mile Dorset ride and the London To Brighton cycle ride for the BHF. Got a few more rides coming along this year too.

Would be interested in joining others for rides in and around Bournemouth/New Forest. I average around 15/16mph although can push a bit more if required.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Hi & :sad:

Manonabike

Über Member
ramses said:
Hi just thought I'd say a quick hello, as I've just signed up.

I am based in Bournemouth, Dorset, UK.

I should be working, but I'm not! Wishing I was out on my bike enjoying the sun!

I have recently completed a 66 Mile Dorset ride and the London To Brighton cycle ride for the BHF. Got a few more rides coming along this year too.

Would be interested in joining others for rides in and around Bournemouth/New Forest. I average around 15/16mph although can push a bit more if required.

I'm also happy to join you for some rides.

I mostly ride on the promenade and the New Forest.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Welcome Ramses. You'd get on well with that Bicycle Queen lass. She's from round your way. Maybe you should get married :rolleyes:

OP
OP
ramses

ramses

arallsopp said:
Welcome Ramses. You'd get on well with that Bicycle Queen lass. She's from round your way. Maybe you should get married :rolleyes:

Thanks for the suggestion, as a result we are married!! :biggrin:

Well actually nearly married for a year now. 13th July will be our 1st anniversary.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Well, just don't forget it was me that suggested it. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom