Hi from Crystal Palace

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Eviljeem

Afternoon all,

My name is James and I am completely new to cycling. I just quit going to the gym and thought it owuld be better for me to cycle to work so i get some exercise. I work in London Bridge so it's a 20 mile round trip.

My lovely work have bought me a Boardman Road Comp, and I am waiting for it to be delivered. Hopefully will be doing the London to Brighton next year, as a few of my mate did it this year and said it was great fun.

Cheers

James

Dan B

Disengaged member
I spent some time at the beginning of this year going between xtal palace and shoreditch, so a pretty similar journey. The hills will give you a bit of exercise...

My preferred route from Ldn Bridge, for what it's worth, was Camberwell and Denmark Hill then left onto Sunray Ave, and from there you take Red Post Hill, Dulwich Village, College Rd - all fairly quiet roads - practically all the way to Crystal Palace itself. Indeed you can see one of the transmitters (dunno which one it is) practically as soon as you turn onto Sunray Ave

I reckon after a few weeks of a regular ten mile commute with those hills in it you'll easily outclass the BHF L2B run

Top Bottom