Hi from Derby and London at weekends

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Em-Emily

Regular
Hi all,
I generally do most my millage in London on FRiday, Saturday and Sundays, which I enjoy and during the week only short ride from home to my running group that I take, unless I am stop up in Derbyshire at the weekends then I go out for a nice ride to find a hilly area to bits on as got to work the hill legs going up as am too used to the flat!

Be great to meet other in London and around south Derbyshire :smile:

Boon 51

Veteran
Hi Em-Emily.
Welcome to the forum..:smile:

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Hi Emily.
London rider myself, plebty on here and many of them drop along to the cc informal rides...check out the section in the main forum. They are a great place to meet cc members and make ride buddies.

J

OP
OP
Em-Emily

Em-Emily

Regular
Well it varies from week to week where I stop and whom I stop with, so this weekend I am near New Cross Gate area and where I work with clients is just behind Liverpool St and tend to go around the different cycling stores and cafes at this moment in time, until I find a room to stop in more permantly at weekends nr central London I am a bit of a nomad :smile:

In Derby I live in the countryside 10 miles South of Derby :smile:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Well it varies from week to week where I stop and whom I stop with, so this weekend I am near New Cross Gate area and where I work with clients is just behind Liverpool St and tend to go around the different cycling stores and cafes at this moment in time, until I find a room to stop in more permantly at weekends nr central London I am a bit of a nomad :smile:

In Derby I live in the countryside 10 miles South of Derby :smile:
Have a look at the 'Cloud Trail' goes from Derby city centre southwards into Leicestershire but you can use it as part of a loop, good surface and Melbourne is well worth a look at (cafe's etc)

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Hi :smile:

Hi all,
I generally do most my millage in London on FRiday, Saturday and Sundays, which I enjoy and during the week only short ride from home to my running group that I take, unless I am stop up in Derbyshire at the weekends then I go out for a nice ride to find a hilly area to bits on as got to work the hill legs going up as am too used to the flat!

Be great to meet other in London and around south Derbyshire :smile:
Welcome to the madhouse Em- Emily. All the best Mike.

Top Bottom