Hi from Derbyshire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
FFS, I wasted good time giving detailed responses to both their posts :cursing:

I should have known by the Derbyshire, England thing. I even said as much!!!

Guess I am just too nice, but the niceties would have ended sharply had they begun asking for money or personal details.....

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Have to admit, the thought that did cross my mind was that it was some kind of sting operation, to bring out all the dirty old men weirdos who might offer to 'take her for a ride' etc!!!!

Gladly nobody on this forum appears to have stepped forward inappropriately (unless via PMs) but I'm sure we would all be 'reporting' like mad if we thought any kind of grooming was taking place in our little corner of the internet (and rightly so).

Hi everyone my name is Rachel from Derbyshire. I joined here as I am looking at becoming a astronaut but all this is totally new to me so I don't really know where to start with it all. I completed a degree in Physics last year. My dad was an astronaut and I thought it would be really cool if I surprise him by joining him on a rocket journey. Any tips?

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
MOD NOTE:
Thank you to our CC detectives who have wider interests than cycling :eek:, who traced this now Banned Spammer. :bravo::bravo:
Also Well Done to those who responded with Welcomes :welcome: and Advice – with a special "Mention in Despatches" to @I like Skol for being "just too nice**". :hugs:

Person still hasn't been banned
No, because we Mods are not available 24 hrs and we deal with things when we are online.

** errr .... his words, not mine :whistle:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom