Hi From Devon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deano1978

just a quick hi to everyone from devon i,ve been mountain biking on and off for years bought my latest bike not long ago
its a specialized rockhopper pro and i love it . atm i use it for work and i go plymouth to princetown off road great fun
and wouldent swap it for anything, hopfully meet some like minded people and injoy what i love to do.

dean, plymouth

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:welcome:

Adrian82

just a quick hi to everyone from devon i,ve been mountain biking on and off for years bought my latest bike not long ago
its a specialized rockhopper pro and i love it . atm i use it for work and i go plymouth to princetown off road great fun
and wouldent swap it for anything, hopfully meet some like minded people and injoy what i love to do.

Hi Dean,
My name is Adrian,I'm romanian living in the uk for over 4 years now..
I've been a professional cyclist in Romania and also was a mountain bike nation champion .
Been out of the seat for a long time now and a bit unfit..just purchased a good mountain bike and I started riding again.due to the circumstances of just moving here,I don't know many people who share the same passion as me..so if you feel like going out soon and having a little adventure to see how it goes,feel free to ask!almost always available!
Thanks,Adrian

Ps:blush: currently live in dawlish,Devon

dean, plymouth
Hi Dean..my name is Adrian,I'm romanian living in the uk for over 4 years now..
I've been a professional cyclist in Romania and also was a mountain bike nation champion .
Been out of the seat for a long time now and a bit unfit..just purchased a good mountain bike and I started riding again.due to the circumstances of just moving here,I don't know many people who share the same passion as me..so if you feel like going out soon and having a little adventure to see how it goes,feel free to ask!almost always available!
Thanks,Adrian
Ps:blush: live currently in dawlish devon

dean, plymouth

dean, plymouth

Berties

Fast and careful!
welcome to cycle chat and what a lovely place to ride,long straight roads great hills and views,spent some time on the moor spring 2011,tavistock up pork hill down to prince town then down to bickleigh to see a mate some of the best scenery ,you could ever wish for but boy can the weather change for the worst

Part time cyclist

Über Member
Hi and welcome

Top Bottom