Hi from Dorset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

morgano

Hi

I'm 23 and living in Dorset - been here a couple months now.

I ride to work mainly, but have lately been trying to get out in the evenings too - i have a lot of weight to shift and am enjoying cycling. My bike was a boardman hybrid, which i really loved! But sadly (gutting!) it was stolen this week, and i had no insurance. My new bike is a 50 quid old bianchi road bike. Going to take it out for a test later, but it seems to get from A to B.

I know nothing about bikes, but am wanting to learn and enjoy some chat! Am hoping i can maybe do some small bits of work to the bianchi in time... it feels like a nice ride, but it's pretty old and unloved!

Dibs

Veteran
Welcome...
thumbsup.png

Sorry to hear about your last bike, the ******** don't give a **** about anyone else!!
angry.gif

Where about in Dorset do you live? I used to live in Poole and Swanage and work in Bournemouth - great part of the country!!!

biggrin.gif

OP
OP
morgano

morgano

I live in Poole! Nice part of the country indeed! I need to start getting to see more of this place - via the bike too!

Getting used to a road bike might take a bit of practice ...

Dibs

Veteran
Cycling round Sandbanks then over the chain ferry would be a nice ride, think it's about 8 miles to Swanage... (Fish and chips on the pier...
whistling.gif
).

Top Bottom