Hi from Edinburgh

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi guys,

Just signed up tonight - I'm Rich from Edinburgh and am looking for anyone available for midweek rides in and round the lothians. I'm very much new to the road biking world and on a 25 - 35 km in about an hour and a half type level. I work offshore, so difficult to keep to schedule, but when I'm onshore - normal office hours any day of the week would be ideal.
Looking to get fitter and get prepared for the Selkirk Vitus Sportive Skye Mor and Beag rides in May.

Thanks
Rich

Hiya :hello:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
:hello: Edinburgh_Rider28 and :welcome: to CC ! :wahhey:

Signed up last night, already posting about the RV Ride :bicycle:, looking for a mid-week riding companion ... :thumbsup:

Which part of Embra are you in ? I'm often available mid-week and have much the same pace - or lack thereof ! :sweat:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Hello and welcome! In Fife so not too far from you, though I doubt I'd keep your pace... :whistle:
You don't need any pace for this ! :hungry:

OP
OP
Edinburgh_Rider28
Thanks for all the replies so far - Scoosh - Haha.. I'm getting stuck in - I'm getting bored of riding on my own - I'm in Leith, but can meet up where ever really. I should be back in town tommorow some time... Monday or Tuesday ride suit you?
Fubar - I'm planning a wedding up in Fife, so I'm sure I'll be up there alot.

Cheers

Top Bottom