Hi From Essex

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Deanno1dad

Über Member
Hi,I'm Dean..currently from Romford in Essex.
Getting back into cycling,mainly for fitness purposes..Proud owner of a Scott SUB 30 Hybrid 2012 model.
hope to get involved in the forums..never know may meet some of you.

Francesca

:welcome:

JohnTCC

Hi Dean............ from Brentwood :welcome:

Monkspeed

Hi Dean,

I'm from Romford as well! Small world.
My usual route is around the back of Collier Row, and a new one I created yesterday around the back of Raphael Park. Get yourself there, as the roads are nice and quite and they are mostly flat with a couple of little hills thrown in.

If you get yourself onto a website called Endomondo, they have a route section which displays a big map. If you put your postcode in (which will be similar to mine), it should show the routes that people have created around the area. My created routes are called:

Raphael Park Lap
Lodge Lane Lap

Of course the fun is in creating your own routes and then cycling them but those two I've made should get you going.

:smile:

OP
OP
Deanno1dad

Deanno1dad

Über Member
Hi Dean,

I'm from Romford as well! Small world.
My usual route is around the back of Collier Row, and a new one I created yesterday around the back of Raphael Park. Get yourself there, as the roads are nice and quite and they are mostly flat with a couple of little hills thrown in.

If you get yourself onto a website called Endomondo, they have a route section which displays a big map. If you put your postcode in (which will be similar to mine), it should show the routes that people have created around the area. My created routes are called:

Raphael Park Lap
Lodge Lane Lap

Of course the fun is in creating your own routes and then cycling them but those two I've made should get you going.

:smile:
Cheers..I currently cycle down from harold wood around romford and back via gidea park..be good to cycle with others,my hybrids fast but doubt it will keep up with the proper road bikes!

Monkspeed

Harold Hill is great as its just around the corner from the countryside in Havering-Atte-Bower.
If you fancy a challenge head up Broxhill Road, that hill is a monster!

We will have to meet up sometime :smile:

Top Bottom