Hi From Fife

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jon Bissett

Regular
Hi I'm Jon from central Fife, just joined to looked for groups of other cyclists to go on runs with in the Fife area. Go out training with a few other guys intermittently and do a fair bit on my own but theres just something about a group ride with some bit and bit action and racing for the 30 signs that solo rides can't compete with!

Hiya from a displaced West Fifer. If you look in the informal rides section of the forum there are quite a bit of CC Ecosse rides going on at the moment @Scoosh

compo

Veteran
Hi from a descendant of a Fife lady (Methil). I still have family in Methil and Leven although it has been many years since I was last up there.

All the best with your cycling.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Welcome from Glasgow, Jon :hello:

Fubar

Guru
Hi I'm Jon from central Fife, just joined to looked for groups of other cyclists to go on runs with in the Fife area. Go out training with a few other guys intermittently and do a fair bit on my own but theres just something about a group ride with some bit and bit action and racing for the 30 signs that solo rides can't compete with!

Hi Jon and welcome from Dunfermline - I see you've signed up for the Arran ride, you'll love it! I can't make that one but hope to see you on a ride soon. Regards, Mark

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
:hello: Jon Bissett and :welcome: to CC ! :wahhey:

You will by now have seen some of the CC Ecosse Forum Rides and you will be very welcome on any of them.

However .... ;) ... if you want some
something about a group ride with some bit and bit action and racing for the 30 signs that solo rides can't compete with!
... the average CC Ecosse Forum ride will be a bit lame/tame/dull:ohmy: for you.

You'd be better joining a local club - a subject about which I know nothing ! :blush: - to get that action.

Or go riding :bicycle: with @Louch ... :eek:

Fubar

Guru
:hello: Jon Bissett and :welcome: to CC ! :wahhey:

You will by now have seen some of the CC Ecosse Forum Rides and you will be very welcome on any of them.

However .... ;) ... if you want some
... the average CC Ecosse Forum ride will be a bit lame/tame/dull:ohmy: for you.

You'd be better joining a local club - a subject about which I know nothing ! :blush: - to get that action.

Or go riding :bicycle: with @Louch ... :eek:

If that is your "bag" as they say the Dunfermline Cycling Club do various runs, Saturday is a cafe run at a reasonable speed - other rides are either longer distances or much faster, details here: http://www.dunfermlinecyclingclub.co.uk/

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Lets not discourage him before he has started. I think we have enough of a group mentality, mixed with the occasional strava chase that will suit his needs on our monthly rides, with the addition of recommendations we can share re the rest of the month.

Top Bottom