Hi from H-Town (Hitchin)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

J1mmyMack

Hey everyone, quick wave to you all (handshakes not currently allowed)

I’ve been cycling for most of my life and now have two teens who are starting to get serious about cycling. I’ve always been pretty competent at doing my own maintenance and want to improve my skills and know how, especially with regards to road bike cycling which I took up a few years ago. Now my kids are getting into it, advice on certain things would be very welcome when requested! I’m already finding great advice just flicking through the threads.

Anyway, pub gardens still ok for the rule of 6 (as long as it’s before 10) so maybe see you in one sometime soon!!

:hello:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Hey everyone, quick wave to you all (handshakes not currently allowed)

I’ve been cycling for most of my life and now have two teens who are starting to get serious about cycling. I’ve always been pretty competent at doing my own maintenance and want to improve my skills and know how, especially with regards to road bike cycling which I took up a few years ago. Now my kids are getting into it, advice on certain things would be very welcome when requested! I’m already finding great advice just flicking through the threads.

Anyway, pub gardens still ok for the rule of 6 (as long as it’s before 10) so maybe see you in one sometime soon!!
Welcome to the forum.:welcome:
I know the Half Moon quite well in Hitchin.

Top Bottom