Hi from Hell......sorry typo! Hull

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davester65

Growing Old is Compulsory...Growing Up is Optional
Hi from Hull, newb around her and back in the saddle after too many years!

Is this warm weather a ploy to get us back on the slicks or should i stick with the wets for now?

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
What are wets, i only use slicks.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
davester

Before dissing your home town you should take in to account
- the proprietor of this fabulous webforumthingy is from Hull. I would hate for Shaun to zap you with his special powers....
- so great is the attraction of Hull that the Friday Night Ride to the Coast is going to Hull for a second time, having greatly enjoyed our trip there last year. Click on the link below............

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Welcome Davester :hello: There's a few of us on here from that neck of the woods. Look out for some friendly forum rides in the area soon :thumbsup:

OP
OP
davester65

davester65

Growing Old is Compulsory...Growing Up is Optional
I wasn't dissing it Dellzeqq, it's a term of endearment in the same way Londoner's call London 'the smoke'.

Thanks Soltydog, i'll keep an eye on the forum rides.

qwiksilver

who needs a helmet
he aint really from there, i bet he just lives there why do i think this i hear you ask well he said "hull" not "ull" and i've not met a hullian yet that can pronounce the h in hull but weclome dave ;)

Shaun

Founder
:laugh: ... yes, for my sins, I live in 'ull :thumbsup:

At least we don't have to worry about hill here. :wahhey:

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Welcome Davester :hello: There's a few of us on here from that neck of the woods. Look out for some friendly forum rides in the area soon :thumbsup:
Are you organising??? (I will return your chain whip & cassett toll one day:blush:)

Davest.... big welcome

Top Bottom