Hi from Herts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gains84

Hi all, been a long time lurker on here but finally decided to actually post and take part in the conversations etc!:smile:

Been commuting to work (20 miles round trip) for about 3 years now with car/bike ratio edging upwards each year, unfortunately off the bike at the moment due to a broken hand but really itching to get back on it now!!!

Looking forward to joining in the discussions/debates and maybe even some of the CC rides that take place around here.

Cheers all.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
welcome aboard with current weather better off in car

Biker Joe

Über Member
Hi and :welcome:,
I'm off too with a smacked up ankle, frustrating as hell. I hope it improves before the weather warms up.
I wish you a speedy recovery and fair winds.

paul04

Über Member
Welcome to the website. I'm driving to work in the car this week, bit to icy out on the roads at the moment:cold:

mchunt

Welcome to the site, hope to see you on a ride some time when your hand is better.

Commuting not much fun this week but at least Herts Highways are keeping my route to work well gritted (apart from the first 100m which I walk/skate over).

inkd

Hi and welcome:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Gains84

Gains84

Thanks for the welcomes and GWS', managed to hit my broken hand against bedside table yesterday while changing duvet which hurt but I think its getting there! lol managed hour and half on exercise bike today so keeping the thighs ticking over in preperation for the return to the open road!:smile:

Top Bottom