Hi From Hull

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bembledak

Regular
Greetings everyone

My name is John and I hail from Kingston Upon Hull, where it's nice and flat :biggrin:

I'm a keen cyclist and although I don't belong to any clubs or take it very seriously I've recently thought of testing my inadequate fitness with a bit of cycle touring and found this website.

I'm probably going to start with Hull to Harwich in a week or so to see how I get on. I've cycled around East Yorkshire and cycled to Whitby along the Holderness coast so I should be fine. If you don't hear from me though, don't worry...I've probably taken to resting in bed for a month or so!

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Welcome aboard John
There's quite a few on here from Hull & surrounding areas, so you are not alone :thumbsup:
You may see me cycling down Holderness Rd from time to time in a cyclechat jersey
& good luck with the tour

teletext45

I'm from Beverley often have rides out from Beverley minster on a Sunday not a massive amount of pace but its fun pm me if your interested

andy

screenman

Legendary Member
Hi and welcome, I used to have a business in Hull sold it in about 1998. I still come up and see the boys in Kingston Cycles and I have raced on the V718 at South Cave, scary and fast 10 course. Try Ollie's in Gypsyville for big cakes and sarnies.

OP
OP
B

bembledak

Regular
Thanks for the warm welcome peeps.

I will keep my eye out for a Cycle chat jersey whilst out and about.

Screenman,....Ollies used to be my regular morning and lunch stop until we moved to Grimsby :-)

Shaun

Founder
If you see a tubby bloke in a cccyyycccllleeecccchhhaaatttt jersey, wheezing his way around West Hull ... that'll be me ... :rofl:

Welcome to CC BTW. :hello:

Top Bottom