Hi from Hull

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Danny Rose

Thought I better try one of these chat things as I have been to told there a great way to meet and find out about cycle stuff. Not to new to cycling and started it up again mainly to compete in trathlons but do enjoy just being out there on the road....
About to invest in new mountain bike today, a Giant Talon 0 29er.. I use a Giant TCR and Defy 2 on the road...So Hello to everyone from Danny

Welcome Danny, I'm just down the road in Preston and very much a Giant man. For this winter I bought a TCX to ride on and off road. I also have a TCR Advanced which I'm thinking of changing for a Defy Composite/Advanced. As someone who owns both and can give a good comparison, I'd be interested in your thoughts. I just like to do lots of miles, know I'll never race and hoping a Defy would be a bit more comfortable.

OP
OP
Danny Rose

Danny Rose

Welcome Danny, I'm just down the road in Preston and very much a Giant man. For this winter I bought a TCX to ride on and off road. I also have a TCR Advanced which I'm thinking of changing for a Defy Composite/Advanced. As someone who owns both and can give a good comparison, I'd be interested in your thoughts. I just like to do lots of miles, know I'll never race and hoping a Defy would be a bit more comfortable.
Hi, Well the defy was my 1st bike and love it but after buying the TCR it just felt like a dream..I know I got round my ironman a lot better than I would have on the Defy. Having said that the Defy is doing its job and wonderful to use at the moment. TCR hung up till April time so it will feel a new bike all over again.
Dan

Top Bottom